1. Health/Wealth Tip
Health: Wearable Trackers
- Wearables can track your sleep and heart rate
- Blood glucose monitor trackers would be the game-changer
- Knowing when you’re the most optimized
Wealth: Consider the factor of time
- The Benefits and Detriments of Liquidity if an Investment
- How quickly you can sell your investment and get your money back
- The downside of liquid investments: A price drop
- The importance to hold liquid and illiquid investments in your portfolio
- Real estate is not a liquid investment.
2. Dr. Erin Hudson’s Background (21:35)
- Started as a chiropractor
- Started acquiring single-family rental properties
- Help people get what they want and you will win
3. What is a Turnkey Property? (24:02)
- Pick up a property and make it livable.
- Get a tenant in place and have a property manager oversee it.
- Then sell that property to another individual.
- Let the specialists do their thing.
4. Personal Motivation & Empowering Kids to Make a Choice (28:15)
- Being the destiny creator of the freedom she desires
- Leading by example
- Teaching through learning moments that are so pivotal
- Equipping her kids and teaching them how to scale and have a choice
5. Erin’s Healthy Habits (42:02)
- 5 things of gratitude and 5 things of gratitude about her husband
- Nothing is dynamic until it’s specific
- The power of writing things down
6. Gaining What You’ve Lost (49:14)
- How she got through losing $150,000
- Continue to pick up the mat and walk.
- Greatness is on the other side.
7. Final Exam: (1:20:50)
- What book or film changed your life?
- What is one wealth tip you wish you had learned earlier in life?
- What do you do for fun?
- Where do you see yourself in five years?