1. Health/Wealth Tip
Health: Bike Sprinting
- 30 seconds is your max power
- Take 5-6 minutes in between to fully recover
Wealth: Investing for Cash Flow
- The 3 things that people invest for
- What cash flow means
- Why you need cash flow
- Taking your cash flow and reinvesting it
- Cash flow as an indicator of health
Health: Understanding Creatine (10:44)
- People confuse it for an anabolic steroid, but it’s not
- It’s the most researched and safest supplement out there
- You only need 5g a day, preferably divided into 3 doses
- It helps recreate ATP for your cells
2. Bobby Jones’ Background (17:53)
- Transitioning from nurse anesthetist to apartment investing
- A mindset shift to make such a transition
- Creating On-Call Capital
- Making your money work for you to achieve time freedom
3. Feeding Your Ego(29:47)
- Masking your insecurities through unhealthy behaviors
- Being vulnerable with people you spend time with every day
- The pros and cons of ego
4. The Benefits of Passive Investing (38:19)
- Creating a Plan B outside of their traditional anesthesia career
- Exploring other interests outside of anesthesia
5. The Plan B CRNA Podcast (55:52)
- HPV vaccine as an anti-cancer vaccine – no proof!
- No placebo safety testing, no efficacy testing, no safety data
- Potential side effects
- HPV is preventable
6. Final Exam: (1:03:24)
- What book or film changed your life?
- What is one healthy habit you wish more of your former patients did?
- What is one wealth tip you wish you had learned earlier in life?
- What do you do for fun?
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
- What is one bucket list item you have not accomplished yet?