1. Health/Wealth Tip
Health: Frozen Back Remedy
- Look at what you do the whole day and what you can change.
- Myofascial release therapy
- Listen to your body because it’s okay to rest.
Wealth: When to Splurge and When Not to Splurge
- Don’t chance on health and education
- Your car and house are not wealth-builders.
- Splurging on nicer vacations and experiences
2. Dr. Bob Sears’ Background (14:28)
- When his journey with vaccines started
- The trend from “what should you vaccinate” to “what can you vaccinate”
- How the vaccine schedule exploded
- The medical community cover-up
3. How to Achieve Optimum Health for Your Kids (18:27)
- Understanding the horrific side effects of the whole-cell DTP vaccine
- Choosing between vaccine risk vs. disease risk
- 69 vaccine injections go into babies!
- Parents need to do their own research.
4. Do Flu Shots Work? (22:52]
- Why it’s being mandated
- It doesn’t stop you from catching the flu.
- Vaccine policy-making just doesn’t add up
- Not much benefit on the elderly
5. The Controversy Around HPV Vaccines (28:31)
- HPV vaccine as an anti-cancer vaccine – no proof!
- No placebo safety testing, no efficacy testing, no safety data
- Potential side effects
- HPV is preventable
6. How Vaccines Work (33:21)
- The 3 basic kinds of vaccines
- Vaccines work but only in certain ways
- Assess your risks
7. COVID and the COVID Vaccine (47:36)
- How it works and side effects
- No long-term safety research and not approved for kids yet
- Overreaction in terms of the lockdown measures
- How COVID has made us become more divided
- The mechanism of the CDC and the future of mandatory vaccination for everybody
8. Final Exam (1:01:16)
- What book or film has changed your life?
- What healthy habits do you wish more of your patients did?
- What do you do for fun?
- What is one wealth tip that you wish you had learned earlier in life?
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
The Vaccine Book: Making the Right Decision for Your Child